- Anti-Aging Q&A
- Beach Chic
- Dangene’s Laser Journey
- How the Sun Sees You
- LED Q&A
- Perfection at Any Age
- AQ DermaStamp
- Topical Light Infusion by LIGHTWAVE
- Dangene’s Acid Wash
- RejuvaPen Q&A
- LightStim for Wrinkles Q&A
- Visa Q&A
- Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) Q&A
- Age Optimization
- dangene’s Skincare Toolbox
- Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes
- What Is Retinol
- Use a physical sunblock that contains zinc oxide and titanium dioxide to protect those sensitive areas we tend to forget: knees, nose, chin, hands, tops of the feet, tops of the shoulders, etc. We carry Obagi Nuderm Physical UV Block & Sanitas Solar Block.
- If you’re a bug magnet, wear bug spray (chose from many organic products) or Dangene’s favorite brand: Avon’s Skin So Soft to avoid the bug bite scars that can mar the skin while healing.
- Carry an anti-friction stick like Band-aid brand Friction Block or Band-aids to avoid blisters.
- Wear a scarf or hat to protect your hair color, hair follicles, and tender scalp.
- Wear lip balm 24/7, and whether you prefer a stick, a pot, or a tube, choose one with SPF coverage and reapply often. We use Brave Soldier Lip Defender and Nivea A Kiss of Shine.
- Wear big sunglasses to protect eyes and the eye area, walk on the shady side of the street, and wear long sleeves and long, loose pants. In addition, super-sensitive people may choose to wear sun-protective clothing and/or carry a parasol.
Tips & Tricks
Summer Tips & Tricks
It’s the season we’ve all been waiting for! Show off your beautiful skin, but follow these easy steps to practice safe sun.
Dangene’s Sun Vigilance Plan:
Whether you’re getting ready for swimsuit season or whether you need some post-sun care, we’re here for you. Make an appointment now and let us update your skincare program, which may include: Laser treatments and our SRTs (skin rejuvenation treatments).