- Anti-Aging Q&A
- Beach Chic
- Dangene’s Laser Journey
- How the Sun Sees You
- LED Q&A
- Perfection at Any Age
- AQ DermaStamp
- Topical Light Infusion by LIGHTWAVE
- Dangene’s Acid Wash
- RejuvaPen Q&A
- LightStim for Wrinkles Q&A
- Visa Q&A
- Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) Q&A
- Age Optimization
- dangene’s Skincare Toolbox
- Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes
- What Is Retinol
- Use a physical sunblock that contains zinc oxide and titanium dioxide to protect those sensitive areas we tend to forget: knees, nose, chin, hands, tops of the feet, tops of the shoulders, etc. We carry Obagi Nuderm Physical UV Block & Sanitas Solar Block.
- If you’re a bug magnet, wear bug spray (choose from many organic products) to avoid the bug bite scars that can mar the skin while healing.
- Carry an anti-friction stick like Band-aid brand Friction Block or Band-aids to avoid nasty blisters.
- Wear a scarf or hat to protect your hair color, hair follicles, and tender scalp.
- Wear lip balm 24/7, and whether you prefer a stick, a pot, or a tube, choose one with SPF coverage and reapply often. We use Brave Soldier Lip Defender and Nivea A Kiss of Shine.
- Wear big sunglasses to protect eyes and the eye area, walk on the shady side of the street, and wear long sleeves and long, loose pants. In addition, super-sensitive people may choose to wear sun-protective clothing and/or carry a parasol.
- Rash guards can protect your skin from head to toe.
Summer is here… show off your beautiful skin and follow these easy steps while still being beach chic.
Dangene’s Sun Vigilance Plan:
Whether you’re getting ready for the beach, lounging by the pool or need some post-sun care, we’re here for you. Make an appointment now and let us update your skincare program, which may include: body treatments, Circ-Cell therapy, laser treatments and our SRTs (skin rejuvenation treatments).